We consider our employees as our core strength and respect hard work, knowledge and commitment. Arge Realty's evolving culture and value system provides an ideal platform for employees to perform and grow. The company's human resource policies and benefit programs are designed to attract and retain the best talent. The organization endeavors to provide job opportunities across different disciplines and functions, depending upon company needs and professional competencies of the aspirants. If you are interested in working with Arge Realty, please send us your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to mention the designation you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Why work with us
Arge Realty is one of the most financially sound real estate developers in the real estate industry. At Arge Realty, you will be working with a thoroughly professional multi-skilled workforce. We believe that variety is both stimulating and augmenting, you could have the opportunity to gain experience in different areas of business.
While you will gain not only a wealth of practical experience within your chosen field, but you will also be able to develop new skills through continuous learning.
Our work practices have created a transparent and welcoming work atmosphere which ensures that every employee is treated equally and fairly.
At Arge Realty, we have developed an environment where performers receive the rewards and recognition due to them, and where they feel appreciated and motivated.
- Graduate & Post Graduate Civil Engineer with 5 - 10 plus years of experience of working in Project Execution department of a leading construction company / Developers.
- The candidate is responsible for execution of project as per schedule and working drawings, supervision of day to day activity, monitoring men and material resources.
- Experience in areas like building execution, contracts, billing/QS is preferred.
Engineer - Quality Control
- Graduate & Post Graduate Civil Engineer with 5 plus years of experience of working in Quality Control department of a leading construction company / Developers.
- The Candidate is responsible for Implementing quality assurance / quality control procedures and establishing schedules for on-site activities and performing inspection functions from initial stage to finishing.
- The candidate should have Knowledge of relevant BIS Codes for quality inspection of materials.
Engineer - Planning & Control
- Graduate & Post Graduate Civil Engineer with 5 plus years of experience of working with leading construction / Developers.
- The job responsibility is preparation of project schedule with respect to Time, Cost & Resources, Preparation of MIS Reports, Budgeting and Tracking of Progress.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of M S project / Primavera.
Executive – Channel Sales
- Achieve set sales targets.
- Liaisoning with Real Estate Consultants/ Agents/ Brokers/ Institutions/ Banks.
- Client relationship till closure and provide post closure support.
- Accompany clients on the site visits.
- Provide advice on home loans and assist them with any property related matters.
- Gather market intelligence and competitors information for analysis.